What was my mistake?


Hello.. I am Asha 25 years old and waiting for my verdict in the queue of Hell/Heaven (It is so different from what they show in movies cannot make out if it is Hell or Heaven by looking at the doors). I am here to confess my mistakes or good deeds and ask God why he killed me so early and so brutally :( I did pray every night before I went to bed, told him all my achievements and asked for forgiveness for my mistakes!!

Oh yes yes.. I am dead and this is my Soul is waiting in queue. I always did what my parents asked me to do, what the society expected me to do and I was considered a role model to all the girls in my relatives and home town , but yet I am not alive and my soul feels the pain of my body which is stabbed brutally. My mother always told me I was Gods favorite child and no harm would happen to me.
When I was 15 years old I was walking with my friends and two guys bullied us. My friend retarded, I told her to keep shut and we ran home. I told my mother about the incident, she told me I did the right thing. Before I went to bed I thanked god that I was not harmed by the bullies.
I was 18 when one of my friends was physically harassed by a guy in our lane. I thanked god for keeping me safe and was happy that I am his favorite child.
I was 20 when 3 guys started following me to my collage in my daily route, I changed my route and thanked god for giving another route.
I was 22 when my classmate Geetha was rapped, she came to me crying one day telling me it happened few days back, I told her she did the right thing keeping quiet and time would heal the wounds. I thanked god for keeping me safe.

All my relatives told me ‘ladki ho tho aysi’ : ‘Every girl should be like her’
I am 25
Yesterday, I was walking in my street two guys pulled me into a car, I fought back unlike my regular behavior. But I had to give up finally. They used me like a toy, did what they wanted to do and when they were all done hit me with a rod on my head. My body is still down there in the drainage, my soul can feel the stinking smell and the pain of my body.

I am in line waiting for my turn today to ask god why he did this to me, oh here is my turn:

God :’Go ahead child , you wanted to ask something.’

Me : Yes Why me? What was my mistake?

God:

 ‘Ha ha , you dint ask why her when Geetha got raped. You are asking me now. So let me tell you, when you were 15 years old a guy bullied you, you dint reply you looked for your safety. Yes you were safe for then. When you were 20 few followed you, you dint complain you changed the route. They knew you will not resist if they do anything to you. So they choose you yesterday.

It is not me who caused your brutal death, it is you.

You are responsible for your death as Geetha never complained about the guys who raped her. If only she would have complained you would have been safe today.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory lane..

A Smile from a stranger.. Human Connectivity