Bird on the Window

Hi I am Tweety , well you already know I am a bird as you read the title.


An Eagle chasing , ain't a big deal I know how to hide and get away.

Too cold , ain't a big deal I know where I can be cozy and warm.

Too hot , ain't a big deal  I know places where I can fly and get cold water dips.

Hungry , ain't a big deal I know how to find food.

Home was wreaked, ain't a big deal I know to build a new one.

Lost way, ain't a big deal I can always find my way to my nest.

Oh I can see where to go through this huge window, 

but how do I bypass these tiny thread like wires?

It's weird how I can do so many things and go through so many hurdles but can't overcome a tiny wired cage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory lane..

A Smile from a stranger.. Human Connectivity