Prince Charming

 It was 20th Feb 2011, the guy in front of me was tying three

Knots of my life.
 
The photographer called me to look at him for the picture of
life time, I looked at the camera behind the photographer was was my first
crush. All my life moved in front of me in flash of second.
 
Like every girl, I also grew up watching Cinderella, Rapunzel and awaited my Prince charming.
 
I had my first crush during my schooling he was a charming and
interesting, but soon I realized he was not my prince and he is not charming at
all!
 
Then on I met many people in my life but none of them was my
Prince.
 
Finally the age of marriage arrived, pressure from parents put
me into the Bride demo sessions :p
 
I mean “Pellichoopulu” in telugu.
 
There were ‘n’ number of such sessions one of them arrived
with dozen relatives; one of them asked me walk and show how I walk! And one of
them was like twin of actor “Babumohan”.
 
Then came a software guy, I asked him are you a Developer or
Tester :p(sorry just unawareness at that point of time) he felt bad and
rejected me as he was a Tester.
 
Then came an IITian, Looked like a TB patient , as if his
skin was sticking tight to his bones like a thin cloth , He rejected me on my
Face saying I was Healthy!! Hello dude YOU are unhealthy!!
 
My parents sent yet another photo, I dint look at the photo
I said Yes.
 
The session is done like all others, I dint have any opinion,
everyone liked him. They said yes.
 
The volume of Music Band is louder now after pandit ji said “Gatti
Meelam”, I came back to my current world and looked at the Guy tying the three Knots;
Yes there he was my Prince Charming!
 
Handsome, Sensible, Smart, Interesting, Charming   and what
not!
 
I am a Capricon and from Linda Goodman it is said Taurus is
perfect match for a Capri, I never met a Taurus in my entire life. But there he is
the perfect Taurean sitting beside me, came all the way to marry me!
 
Might be it is just a wonderful coincidence or Gods will or
a Fairy Tale come true, I finally did find my Prince Charming!

Popular posts from this blog

Memory lane..

A Smile from a stranger.. Human Connectivity