A Smile from a stranger.. Human Connectivity

Today.. I got up with a very bad mood.. thinking of so many things..

and with a bad head ache...

Finished my routine things.. had brk fast n left early to get a medicine to my head ache..

Was standing at the corner of the Medical shop waiting for my medicine n thinking of office, things which are going wrong and hw can i correct them what can i do to improve my life.. n so onn 10011 questions and there ans with in myself..

as soon as the chemist arrived with the medicine.. i grabed it and started looking fr an auto to get to office..

Der was an auto standing right in front of the shop.. but the auto vala is looking at the other side of the auto waiting fr passingers..

i looked inside.. there was girl sitting.. she gave me a big smile and waved her hand saying hi.. as if we were frnds..

like a reflex arc a smile spread over my face and i waved back saying hi as if i met an old frnd of mine after long time..

I asked her if the auto was heading to DLF.. she said till JAYABHERI only.. mean while the auto vala turned asked me to get in..

I got in.. der was a silence till 4 mins when she got down.. she gave the auto vala his money.. looked at me smiled n said have a good day.. n i looked back with a smile n said thanku n wish u same.. thinking wat relation do we have..

do i even know her name..? nope.. n i don think even she knows mine.. but.. i realized i had a smile on my face thinking hw beautiful it feels to meet such lively people.. my head ache was gone without any medice.. i have a smile on my face nw thinking abt that incident..

We are lost in this busy world.. some incidents like this keep reminding me that we are humans.. n we should stay connected.. we are not animals to just see move around without a feel or expression..

I wish i could meet her again.. when she said have a good day.. it really dint matter if i had a good day .. meeting her n getting those words frm her was my good day.. :)

i travelled with thousands of people in auto in my daily life.. but no one left me such an impression.. nw i repent that i dint start a conversation with her in that 4 mins.. at least i could have known her name...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory lane..