Why do we leave coll n move on???

It was on 17/05/2009 .... they day i wish never existed... but it came.. n i had to leave my college.. my friends.. my room mates... it was 7 pm when i went to say good bye to one of my friends room(parul,tanvi,anubha n ankitha).. every one hugged me.. n none of us let loose.. cant let them go.. the moment i release them frm my arms.. i knw.. we both knw.. we r never gona be with each other any more.. that moment the only thing was hold them in my hands n in my eyes as long as possible.. tears didnt come out.. but.. sadness was creeping trough every nerve in my body.. for a moment every thin was blank... then i had to leave hostel by 7.30pm.. i was walkin through my campus towards main gate.. then my mobile started ringing.. it was my first yr room mate mona.. she just asked me "u forgot us(mona n bhavi)!!! dont u have to see us before u leave..!!" then it struck me hw can i forget them...!!!!! they r the ones i met when i first came to coll.. they are my very first friends..... i left my luguage and ran back at once... der they were waiting at the hostel gate... to say send off.. when i'm bck to coll four of my frnds(ranga,avi,sai n sures) acompanied me to station.. it was fine till the announcement of my train.. but the moment it was announced.. i was prayin for a delay.. when i saw train comin.. i wanted it to go back in the same track... but!!! it came.. i got into the train.. all my frns got in along with me adjusted my luguage.. n then gave a good bye.. they were holdin my hand sayin all the best for your future.. n neither of us could release.. cos we knw after dis 2 of them wil be in US 1 in chennai, 1 in ahmedabad.. n i will be in Warangal or don kw where.. when the train started, i was peepin through the window as far as i can see and when i lost der sight.. i broke.. n started crying.. sitting in my seat at 8.50pm.... was thinkin for 1 hr.. hw will i survive without all of them..... i am still thinkin hw am i living... that moments we had together will never come back.. so we just have to live our life full in the time we have...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory lane..

A Smile from a stranger.. Human Connectivity